Friday, March 5, 2010

Update...

Haven't been on here in a while but wanted to start updating the blog for the summer again. School is plugging along and church is going as well as always! I recieved the opportunity in late January to go to Haiti during my spring break, but with Haiti still being unstable we have been post poned until May, i go with a team to Haiti from May 19-26. I will be there with 2 other females and 3 males. I recently found out that while there we will be working 100% with orphans, oh how precious these children are to God & I can not wait to play with them, love them and share GOd's love with them. How precious children are in God's sight! :)
Upon returning from Haiti I will about 24 hours at home before heading to Clayton, GA for the summer. I will be returning to Camp Pinnacle this summer & am so excited about spending another summer ministering and loving on girls! I will update soon with specific ways you can be in prayer...

No comments: