Thursday, July 3, 2008

I stepped in the Arctic Ocean!

Hey Guys.
Today was a beautiful day here in Kotzebue! I love it! the weather was wonderful. I was in short sleeves and jeans. The clouds looked gorgeous over the mountains & ocean. The associate pastors kids are so cute & we've been hunting rocks today besdie the ocean. memories made:) i saw my first seal (sry mom it was dead) in the ocean and also my first caraboo (it was a baby & also dead) i also saw what they call toe biters their ocean little creatures. So God has been good. we recieved 'Mail' today from some people back home. Thank you mrs. lisa for your letter! We appreciate all of your prayers...oh yea mom i bought the most beautiful hand made picture frame. Lots of pics...but you'll have to wait til i return home.

Love you all, Thanks for your prayers

oh yea 567 big buckets & 240 kids bags for tomarrows 4th of july celebrations!

Please continue to pray for great weather & health, for the 4th of July festivities tomarrow & for the people of Kotzebue that we've met. Also pray for my family....b/c my team has become a family!

Thanks for checking in...leave comments
Stephanie Deal

3 comments:

chandra said...

Hi Stephanie,
I am glad to hear you are having a great time making memories!! It is beautiful land way up there in the north ( I grew up in the Yukon). Anyway, I am keeping ya'll in my prayers and just wanted to let you know. Take care and be safe!! I can't wait to read the next update. Have fun passing out the buckets and bags!!
Mrs. Chandra

jamnet said...

its friday morning. checking in on ya. sounds like you are enjoying. i am having a time with these comments working. i will keep trying.

love ya
uncle jammes

Grandpa said...

Hello
I am reading everything you Post.
I prayed for you and the Team to have a safe flight.Iknow you and the team will make many friends.
Have you met up with Jennifer yet??
I hope everyone has a good 4th.Be careful.
Love You.!!
Grandpa