Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas is coming...

Christmas is coming and my heart is on the other side of the world...

My Biggest Christmas Wish is to be fully funded to go to Uganda in 2013. 

However, currently I need your help in this: 

I NEED prayer partners to step up and COMMIT to praying for some precious children that I will get to hold, love, hug and most of all whisper HIS love over them! 

Would you like to be a prayer partner for a precious child? 

E-mail us at servinghiminuganda@gmail.com 

& Would you please pray for our team and KNOW that God is already at work around the world. 

I'm leaving you with a picture of a woman who came to know the Lord a couple months ago, in November her husband came to know the Lord - Grateful that the Lord is in the business of Healing and Redemption! 

No comments: