Wednesday, November 21, 2012


22 things to Give Thanks for...
  1. My Family
 
2. Friends 


3. Camp Sisters 

 4. My Job

 5. Church Family


 6. Eduction 

7. God's Word 

 8.Food, Shelter and LOVE



9. God's mercy and forgiveness


10.The Power of Prayer 

 11. The opportunity to travel to Angoltok, Uganda to love on an unreached people group in February and then 3 months later to travel to...

12. Ekisa and love on the children there :) 

 13. My Small Group

14. Technology to stay in touch with family & friends


15.Camp Pinnacle 

16. These beautiful girls who have changed my life!

 17. Coffee
 

18.Those who have gone before me in the great commission

19. Books
 

20. Brothers & Sisters in Christ around the world


21. Rainbows and the reminder of God's promises

 22. Child like Faith

No comments: