Sunday, June 29, 2008

Leaving on Tuesday...


I just wanted to update you before i left for Alaska. I leave this coming Tuesday, July 1st from the Savannah Airport leaving around 9:15 in the morning. Arriving in Atlanta. 4 hour layover then 8 hour plan ride to Ancourage. 12 hour layover in Ancourage then July 2nd we head to Kotzebue Alaska. While we are there we will be doing a day of games with the children. A day of crafts with the children. Participate in their 4th of July festivities & help in the remodeling of their church. Thank you all so much already for your prayers and support through the many months of planning. You will never know how much this means to me! Thank you thank you thank you for your support!

A few prayer requset:
-Safe traveling mercies
-Good health for our team
-for our luggage to arrive with us
-for our hearts to be open
-that in all we say and do that we will bring glory to God
-that the people of Kotzebue would be open to the word


Heres a list of the team that i am traveling with:
KayCAndersonNikki BerryNathan CarpenterRonaldLCox, Jr.StephanieLDealWileneRDickeyDeborahCEdwardsKristy SGarnerJamesFGarner, IIIBrianRHoltBonnieDHowardSandra JeffriesReneeNMcKenziePaul MooreChristineOOglesbyBarbaraDPabstGeorgeCPabstLynroseMParrishAnnJPrice

While i'm in Alaska i will have limited phone access but will have access to the internet. To keep everyone as informed as possible i have set up a blog it is
http://godsgirll.blogspot.com

Thank you all!

Love,
Stephanie Deal

2 comments:

That Squirrel said...

I came across your blog somehow...so I thought I'd just leave a note: I hope you have a fabulous trip to Alaska. I pray that your team is safe throughout and that the trip will be fun and fruitful. Take care!

chandra said...

I am praying for you Stephanie. I thank God for your boldness to do what He calls you to. I also thank him for your example to the younger girls(as a mama to one of those younger girls.) Let me know if I can do anything at all for you. Take care and be safe. We are praying!!
Mrs. Chandra